- BLAM 0.6 - Fixed bpy.app.build_revision crash. BLAM now requires Blender 2.62 or later.
- BLAM 0.5 - Fixed Blender 2.65 plugin registration problems.
- BLAM 0.4 - Better error handling. Added support to handle images where the optical center does not coincide with the image midpoint.
- BLAM 0.3 - Fixes for crashes when reconstructing geometry and projecting images in recent (i.e bmesh) versions of blender.
- BLAM 0.2 - Moved grease pencil camera calibration to the movie clip editor, added automatic projection of images onto meshes, added single vanishing point calibration, that allows the camera orientation to be computed from a single line segment bundle and a known focal length.